The Polly Long Denton School of Hospitality
Augusta School of Hospitality
Or call 1-844-GO HELMS
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow us on Instagram!
- New Menu at Edgar’s Bistro — These are a Few of Our Favorite Things…
- Our Next Saturday Chef Class Aspires Blossoming Gourmets to Bloom!
- Broaden your mind and empower your career path at our upcoming Main Event
- GoodBoats for Goodwill Festival supports Helms College
- Indulge Spring With New Lunch Selections at Edgar’s Bistro
Tag Archives: Involvement of Helms College in Chef-for-A-Day through Jay’s Hope
Helms College recently had the honor of partnering with Jay’s HOPE Foundation to fulfill 10½-year-old Deven Jackson’s dream to be a chef. Deven, a native of Jones County, has been battling a brain tumor caused by a disease called histiocytosis … Continue reading