As of October 7th, Edgars Bistro located in Macon, GA will be totally run and operated by students from the Polly Long Denton School of Hospitality, as well as our talented staff of chef instructors at Helms College. Since opening in Macon in 2007, Edgar’s has been training students from the culinary arts program of Helms College while being run in unison with the hospitality division of Helms College. The change also includes a new and expanded menu that will change season to season. Our chefs and students are responsible for selecting new additions to our delicious menu. Here is a sample of just a few of the delicious selections we will be serving on our autumn lunch menu…
- New York Strip $7 -Grilled hand cut Black Angus strip loin served with potato and vegetable du jour. Finished with a brandy cream sauce.
- Pesto Salmon $7 -Fresh North Atlantic salmon brushed with basil pecan pesto and char-grilled. Served with wild rice blend and vegetable du jour.
- Roast Chicken $7 -Pan roasted chicken breast with tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella.Served with potato and vegetable du jour.
- Blackened Tilapia $7 -Tilapia filet seasoned with blackening spice and seared in cast iron. Finished with tasso cream reduction and served with wild rice blend and vegetable du jour.
- The PLD Pasta $7 -Sautéed chicken breast, tasso ham, shiitake mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, garlic, and fresh basil. Tossed with penne pasta and smoked gouda alfredo.
Save the date! Edgars offers a wide range of delicious entrees, appetizers, salads and specialty sandwiches that are reasonably priced. Edgars Bistro is located at 5171 Eisenhower Pkwy., in Macon. Hours of operation are: Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM – Edgars is also available for special events. Edgars is ideal for intimate gatherings such as rehearsal dinners, parties and holiday events. To learn more, contact Edgars Bistro at (478) 471-4250.